As a member of the Aquidneck Land Trust, you become part of a family committed to saving the Island’s remaining open spaces – farms, forests, ponds – now and forever. Your annual dues provide the vital operating funds that allow us to carry out our time-sensitive mission of conserving unspoiled natural areas critical to the health of our environment and farms that have been providing fresh produce to our communities for generations. In appreciation of your support, ALT members are offered special discounts and benefits.
Join or Renew Today!
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Discounts with conservation-minded farms, so you can save money while you save Aquidneck Island:
- Almy-Thurston Farm: 10% off berries and Christmas Trees
- Escobar’s Highland Farm: 10% off Corn Maze admission & Christmas Trees
- Newport Vineyards: 10% off all purchases, 50% off tours
- Sweet Berry Farm: 10% off farm-grown fruit & Christmas Trees
- Greenvale Vineyards: 10% off all purchases
- Bridge to Fitness: Best Rate – Friends & Family, Corporate (13-month membership for $500 or $42 per month)
- The Healthy Home Shop: 10% off Soy Delicious™ candles (limit: one)
- A mailed copy of Land Matters, ALT’s annual print newsletter, to keep you informed about the latest conservation issues and the many ways in which the Land Trust is working to protect Aquidneck Island.
- A subscription to our weekly Good Dirt e-mail to keep you up-to-date with ALT’s latest happenings.
- Special invitations to our Annual Meeting and other ALT events.
- Special ALT “I (heart) Aquidneck Island” car magnet.
- The satisfaction of knowing you are making a difference for Aquidneck Island.
The Aquidneck Land Trust is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
United Way of RI agency #4814
Donations are tax deductible to the full extent permitted by law.